I know one thing! That in only a few days with his "mama" and "papa", with his brother and sister with his cousin Edie . . . . and with the rest of his family that he doesn't know quite as well - I know that he is loved . . . and I'm pretty sure that even though he doesn't understand everything, he does understand that!
Spending a little bit of time with Jeremy has been so much fun. As I think back 2 1/2 years when I first saw his picture - as I think of all that has happened in our lives while we were waiting for him to join our family. The long wait - the frustration - the discouragement . . . it seemed like such a long time . . . but it's not much of a memory anymore! He is a part of our family . . . finally . . . and it seems like he always has been!
No comments:
Post a Comment